Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been a while..so I have been told...

Evidentally, it's been 14 days, 23 hours, 22 minutes and 52 seconds since you I logged in, and they were starting to get really worried.  LOL  It's just been really busy with getting ready for Justin & baby shower & being tired, etc. ;) 


I did have a creation featured in an Etsy treasury this week!  That is just SO exciting for me!  The Sweet Summer treasury by Erin's Jewelry Creations is so full of beautiful stuff!  You should really check it out!
Picture
This is my purple & pink crochet flower ring that was featured!

So, in the mean-time... I'm just working on crafts, spending the summer as a stay at home mom (for the first time) & getting ready for Justin to be born! 

No comments:

Post a Comment