Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kelly Kelly!!

I just can't say enough about my girl, my SIS*STAR, Kelly!  We met on Facebook through the Craft it Forward program & have SO much in common it's not even funny!!  She's my biggest fan, truly... she IS!  When I had the comment game last week, she bought one of my Biz~ness card holders, and a flower ring!  She had also sent signed up under my Craft it Forward post & I sent her a pretty, yellow mug rug while I was at it!  She is so sweet & did a blog post about it yesterday! 

Kelly's Goodies!
Which brings me to the next thing I wanted to talk to you guys about!  Kellly is having a contest on her blog (knittingandthings) !!  Here's what you have to do: 

She will pick a random winner from those who follow her on her blog on Google friend connect! So please go to her side bar and friend her and on Oct.1,  she  will pick the winner for a pair of arm warmers and a pair of earrings!!!!

 

 

So, go show my girl, Kelly some Crafty love & support handmade!!  Tell her that Coral sent you!

Much Love,

~Crafty Cori

2 comments: