Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sampler Village!

Today is Sampler Village's 1st Anniversary!  I am very excited to be a Villager come February!  I have committed to sending 100 samples for their Valentine's box!  I am thinking of crocheted heart bookmarks & crocheted heart rings!

For some reason, unbeknownst to me, I felt very lyrical today & gave this shoutout on my Facebook page:  Crafty's Creations!

SamplerVillage is the place to be, SamplerVillage is the place for me! Look for Crafty's Creations in the Valentine's box! But, look very closely cuz I'm sly like a fox! Happy Anniversary, Traci & SamplerVillage !! Here's to another great year of success! 

 

 

 Sampler Village is having a huge giveaway!  You can win 2 months of Lavishly Samplicious boxes (October & Nov/Dec)!! Traci is also having "runner up" prizes of Simply Samplicious Boxes & Bitty Bag Samplers!!

 Here's what you have to do:  Just post about SamplerVillage on YOUR Facebook page, please include their FB page link www.facebook.com/SamplerVillage2 !  Comment HERE about the post!  THAT'S IT!  We just want you to spread the word about how FANTASTIC Sampler Village is!  Winner(s) randomly selected on 10/1.  One entry per person.

Heart Bookmark that will be in the February box!

Go show Sampler Village some LOVE & tell them Crafty Cori sent ya!


Much Love,

~Crafty Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment