Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pajama Party!

Last night, I participated in the Cool2Crafty Pajama Party Live over the internet!  Usually, I do participate in these shows, but last night was ultra special.  Lisa Fulmer asked for people to volunteer & show their projects.  My friend, Kelly, bless her heart convinced me to show my crochet bookmarks.  Now, I'm all about showing my stuff, but over the internet, in front of all these wonderfully creative crafters?  My face got all hot, but I decided, why not?  I scurried to find my bookmarks & a pair of earrings I made. 
Picture
Picture
After my face cooled down, and my husband told our oldest son that if he jumped around in front of the web cam, he'd be in trouble... I jumped in the speaker's queue & took a deep breath.  Of course, I have nothing to worry about, because all of these uber talented crafters are also ULTRA supportive of others.  I really did have a good time, showing my "goods" and even let our oldest pop his head up into the camera.  
Picture
So, if you all haven't participated in a Pajama Party, I HIGHLY recommend it!  You don't actually have to speak on camera like I did, but just joining in on the chat & watching these AMAZINGLY talented ladies, and SUPER funny Lisa is just an awesome experience!  Ever since I joined Cool2Craft, I have had some awesome experiences with some great people.  I have made some wonderful crafty friends that inspire me daily and they have also become my personal friends! (Right Monica & Kelly?!)

Picture
Cool2Craft is THE place to be COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment